Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈtɹaɪpɑd/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈtɹaɪpɒd/
Audio (AU) (file)
- Hyphenation: tri‧pod
tripod (plural tripods)
- A three-legged stand or mount.
- Recent cell phones offer tripod attachments to take steady photographs.
- (slang) A man with macrophallism.
a three-legged stand or mount
- (intransitive) To enter the tripod position showing signs of exhaustion or distress.
- I tripodded after my 6-mile run.
(intransitive) To enter the tripod position showing signs of exhaustion or distress