Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Trimester
- (UK) IPA(key): /ˈtɹaɪ.mɛs.tə(ɹ)/, /tɹaɪˈmɛs.tə(ɹ)/
- (US) IPA(key): /ˈtɹaɪ.mɛs.təɹ/, /tɹaɪˈmɛs.təɹ/
Audio (US) (file)
- Rhymes: -ɛstə(ɹ)
trimester (plural trimesters)
- A period of three months or about three months.
- She is in the second trimester of her first pregnancy.
- One of the terms of an academic year in those learning institutions that divide their teaching in three roughly equal terms, each about three months long. Compare semester.
- The school operates on a trimester schedule.
- (term of academic year): term
- (term of academic year): academic year
period of three months
term of academic year
Declension of trimester