Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Venouš
- (relational) Of or pertaining to veins.
- Her venous circulation was poor, leading to varicose veins.
- (relational, of blood) Having passed through the capillaries and given up oxygen for the tissues and become charged with carbon dioxide.
- Possessing veins.
- It was a sample of venous tissue.
- Having numerous veins.
- The tree has highly serrated and venous leaves.
- jugular venous pressure
- portal venous
- venous plexus
- venous sinus
- venous star
- venous stasis
of or pertaining to veins