Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (General American) IPA(key): /ˈnuməɹəs/, /ˈnumɹəs/
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈnjuːməɹəs/, /ˈnjuːmɹəs/
Audio (US) (file) Audio (UK) (file)
- Hyphenation: nu‧mer‧ous, num‧erous
- Indefinitely large numerically, many.
- 2012 March-April, Allen, Colin, “Do I See What You See?”, in American Scientist, volume 100, number 2, United States: Sigma Xi, ISSN 0003-0996, OCLC 645082957, page 168:
- Numerous experimental tests and other observations have been offered in favor of animal mind reading, and although many scientists are skeptical, others assert that humans are not the only species capable of representing what others do and don’t perceive and know.
- There are numerous definitions of the word 'man'.
Indefinitely large numerically