Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Wiener
wiener (plural wieners)
- (Canada, US) A sausage made from beef, chicken or pork.
- (Canada, US, Britain) A frankfurter, a hot dog.
- (Canada, US, colloquial) A penis.
- (US, colloquial) A person who is nervous or afraid to partake in certain activities.
- (US, Britain, colloquial) An irritating or disliked person.
- (sausage): Vienna sausage wienie
- (hot dog): frankfurter, frank
- (penis): weenie, winky; see also Thesaurus:penis
- (nervous person): nervous wreck, worrywart; see also Thesaurus:worrier
- (annoying person): nuisance, pain in the neck; see also Thesaurus:nuisance
childish word for the penis
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout § Translations.
Translations to be checked
- Viennese (inhabitant of Vienna)
In compounds: wiener- "Viennese" (connected with Vienna)
Declension of wiener