Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal) The opportunity to make alternative decisions or to pursue other courses of action, especially any involving only minor changes to one's present situation or course.
- 2003, Terry McCarthy and Karen Tumulty, "Davis vs. Davis," Time, 4 Aug.:
- "Nothing I know right now interests me in running," she said last week. But that leaves her some wiggle room, should things change.
- flexibility, latitude, leeway, elbow room, maneuvering room, room for maneuver, wobble room, wriggle room
opportunity to make alternative decisions
- wiggle room at OneLook Dictionary Search