Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: wildcat
- An undomesticated felid, as tigers or lions.
- A feral cat.
- (uncommon) Alternative spelling of , (Britain) the Old World wildcats (Felis silvestris) or (US) the bobcat (Lynx rufus) and other New World lynxes.
- (uncommon) Alternative spelling of in its other extended senses.
- panthers: tiger, lion, jaguar, leopard, snow leopard
- clouded leopards: Formosan clouded leopard
- cheetahs: South African cheetah, Namibian cheetah, Tanzanian cheetah, East African cheetah, Sudan cheetah, Central African cheetah, Northeast African cheetah, Northwest African cheetah, Saharan cheetah, Asiatic cheetah, Iranian cheetah, Indian cheetah
- pumas: cougar, mountain lion, catamount, black panther, Florida panther, Argentine cougar, Costa Rican cougar, Eastern South American cougar, North American cougar, Northern South American cougar, Southern South American cougar
- (hybrids) liger, tion, lipard, leopon
domesticated cat returned to the wild — see feral cat
Felis silvestris — see wildcat
Lynx rufus — see bobcat