Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Those days of a week on which work is done. The five working days in many countries are usually Monday to Friday (and are defined as such in official and legal usage even though many people work on weekends).
- It will take five working days to process your application.
- The part of a day in which work is done; the number of hours one must work per day for a specified wage.
- Your working day is 8 hours.
- workday (mainly US)
- (part of the day): 9 to 5, nine to five
- (day on which work is done): weekday
- (day on which work is done in legal and official usage): business day
day of a week in which work is done