Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To produce by writing.
- The supervisor wrote up the personnel report about him.
- To document the faults of.
- His supervisor wrote him up after their last argument.
- To write about positively.
- The paper wrote up the team's prospects.
- This term is generally only used when the thing being written has been previously set or arranged to some extent. Thus, one can write up a report of events, minutes of a meeting, or a contract previously agreed upon orally.