Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A written account of something, as a record.
- An increase made to the book value of an asset that was previously undervalued.
- A review published in the print or online media for a film, book, etc.
- The film had poor write-ups, but I ended up enjoying it anyway.
- See also Thesaurus:literature
written account, record
increase to the book value of an asset
- “write-up”, in OneLook Dictionary Search.
- “write-up”, in Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary, Springfield, Mass.: Merriam-Webster, 1996–present.
- “write-up”, in The American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language, 5th edition, Boston, Mass.: Houghton Mifflin Harcourt, 2016, →ISBN.
- “write-up”, in Collins English Dictionary.
- “write-up”, in Cambridge English Dictionary, Cambridge, Cambridgeshire: Cambridge University Press, 1999–present.