Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: jude
- (biblical) The penultimate book of the New Testament of the Bible.
- (biblical) One of the Apostles, also called Thaddaeus.
- A male given name.
- 1611, King James Version of the Bible (Authorized Version): Jude 1:1:
- Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, and called.
- 1968 John Lennon-Paul McCartney: Hey Jude (a Beatles song):
- Hey Jude, don't make it bad
- Take a sad song and make it better
book of the Bible
- ^ A Dictionary of First Names (OUP)
declension of Jude