Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
blunder (plural blunders)
- (error): blooper, boo-boo, error, faux pas, fluff, flub, fumble, gaffe, goof, lapse, mistake, slip, stumble, thinko
- (intransitive) To make a clumsy or stupid mistake.
- to blunder in preparing a medical prescription
- (intransitive) To move blindly or clumsily.
- I was never distinguished for address, and have often even blundered in making my bow.
- blunders on, and staggers every pace
- (transitive) To cause to make a mistake.
- To blunder an adversary.
- (transitive) To do or treat in a blundering manner; to confuse.
- He blunders and confounds all these together.
To make a stupid mistake
To move blindly or clumsily
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
- blunder; clumsy mistake