Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Alternative forms 
cookie (plural cookies)
- (North America) A small flat, baked cake which is either crisp or soft but firm (often with chocolate chips, candies or nuts mixed in.)
- (England and Wales) A specifically American-style biscuit.
- (Scotland) a bun.
- (computing, browsers) An HTTP cookie, web cookie.
- (computing) A magic cookie.
- (dated, possibly offensive) A young, attractive woman.
Derived terms 
Terms derived from "cookie"
magic cookie — see magic cookie
HTTP cookie — see HTTP cookie
See also 
- cracker (UK)
- Wikipedia article on cookies (cakes)
- Wikipedia article on magic cookies
- Wikipedia article on HTTP cookies
- IPA: /ˈkuki/
cookie m (plural cookies)
cookie n (plural cookies)
- cookie, a packet of information sent by a server to browser