Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (intransitive) To sail about, especially for pleasure.
- (intransitive) To travel at constant speed for maximum operating efficiency.
- (transitive) To move about an area leisurely in the hope of discovering something, or looking for custom.
- (transitive, colloquial) To actively seek a romantic partner or casual sexual partner by moving about a particular area; to troll.
- (intransitive, child development) To walk while holding on to an object. (stage in development of ambulation, typically occurring at 10 months)
- (intransitive, sports) To win easily and convincingly.
- Germany cruised to a World Cup victory over the short-handed Australians.