Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Abbreviated form of demonstration.
- Plural of demo.
demos (plural demoi)
- (political science) The common populace of a state, the people.
- (modern Greece) municipality, an administrative area covering a city or several villages together
- (historical, Ancient Greece) the ordinary citizens of an ancient Greek city-state
- (historical, Ancient Greece) the term for an ancient subdivision of Attica
- first-person plural preterite indicative of dar
- plural form of