Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
hopper (plural hoppers)
- A temporary storage bin, filled from the top and emptied from the bottom, often funnel-shaped.
- A funnel-shaped section at the top of a drainpipe used to collect water, from above, from one or more smaller drainpipes.
- One who hops.
- The immature form of a locust
- An artificial fishing lure
- To catch a big fish, use a hopper that jumps across the pond surface.
- An escapement lever in a piano; a grasshopper.
- plural indefinite of hoppe
- present of hoppe