injuria (plural injurie)
Part or all of this entry has been imported from the 1913 edition of Webster’s Dictionary, which is now free of copyright and hence in the public domain. The imported definitions may be significantly out of date, and any more recent senses may be completely missing.
- nominative feminine singular of
- nominative neuter plural of
- accusative neuter plural of
- vocative feminine singular of
- vocative neuter plural of
- Informal second-person singular (tú) affirmative imperative form of injuriar.
- Formal second-person singular (usted) present indicative form of injuriar.
- Third-person singular (él, ella, also used with usted?) present indicative form of injuriar.