Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
masse f (plural masses)
- A paste, a dough.
- Large amount or quantity of something; mass.
- Something perceived as a whole, without distinguishing its parts.
- A sum or combination of things treated as a whole.
- A weapon with weighted end; a mace.
- A majority, especially of people.
- A sledgehammer.
- An archaic unit of count.
- (finance, law) A sum of allotted money.
- (physics) The mass.
- (electronics) earth, ground (of e.g. a plug)
Derived terms 
Verb form 
- First- and third-person singular indicative present of masser
- First- and third-person singular subjunctive present of masser
- Ordinary second-person singular imperative present of masser
- Plural form of massa