Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A soft, moist, shapeless mass or matter.
- A magazine or book containing lurid subject matter and being characteristically printed on rough, unfinished paper.
- The soft center of a fruit
- The soft center of a tooth
- A mixture of wood, cellulose and/or rags and water ground up to make paper.
- Mass of chemically processed wood fibres (cellulose).
terms derived from pulp (noun)
soft, moist mass
center of a fruit
center of a tooth
mass of which paper is produced
mass of chemically processed wood fibres
lurid style of writing or publishing
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- To make, or be made into pulp
- To beat to a pulp.