Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (economics) Production; quantity produced, created, or completed.
- The factory increased its output this year.
- (computing) Data sent out of the computer, as to output device such as a monitor or printer.
- a six page output
production; quantity produced, created, or completed
data sent out of the computer
- (economics) to produce, create, or complete.
- We output 1400 units last year.
- (computing) to send data out of a computer, as to an output device such as a monitor or printer.
- When I hit enter, it outputs a bunch of numbers.
produce or create
send data to out of a computer