Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- I follow perseveringly, continue to follow; search through; pursue.
- I seek to obtain, strive after, seek out.
- I follow the teaching or example of someone, imitate.
- I follow up with action, execute, bring about, do, accomplish.
- (in a hostile manner) I pursue, chase, hunt; avenge, take vengeance upon someone or something; prosecute.
- (in writing) I follow, take down, minute down, keep pace with, record.
- (in speech or writing) I relate, recount, describe, explain.
- (intransitive) I follow or come after.
- persequor in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879