Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- I put, place, set or lay under; set to or apply under.
- I bring under, subject, subdue; expose.
- I bring on, furnish, supply; yield, afford.
- I put in the place of another person or thing, substitute.
- I put something spurious in the place of another person or thing; substitute falsely; forge, counterfeit, make up.
Conjugation of subdo (third conjugation)
- subdo in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879