Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
tarot (plural tarots)
- (singular or plural) A card game played in various different variations.
- Any of the set of 78 playing cards (divided into five suits, including one of permanent trumps), often used for mystical divination.
- 1987, Hans Hahn, “Logic, Mathematics, and Knowledge,” in Unified Science, Brian McGuiness ed.
- [...] it is not that I cannot convince him, but that I must refuse to go on talking with him, just as I shall refuse to go on playing tarot with a partner who insists on taking my fool with the moon.
- 1996, Jan Potocki, The Manuscript Found in Saragossa 
- They took me to her and then we all came back to the portal, where we started playing tarot.
- As we were engrossed in this game, which requires quite a lot of attention, a well-dressed man appeared and seemed to examine us all closely, first one then another.
- 2001, Donald Davidson, Inquiries into Truth and Interpretation 
- In explaining what it is to play tarot we could not leave out of account the rules that define the game; [...]
tarot m (plural tarots)
tarot m (Cyrillic spelling тарот)
- tarot (card game)