Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
turnaround (plural turnarounds)
- The act of turning to face in the other direction.
- A reversal of policy.
- The time required to carry out a task.
- They tried to reduce their turnaround on incoming paperwork.
- A turnabout.
2012 May 5, Phil McNulty, “Chelsea 2-1 Liverpool”, BBC Sport:
- Drogba's goal early in the second half - his fourth in this Wembley showpiece - proved decisive as the remarkable turnaround in Chelsea's fortunes under interim manager Roberto di Matteo was rewarded with silverware.
- (music) A cadence linking the end of a verse to the beginning of the next.
- (music) The notation for the addition of a grace note above then below a given note.
- U-turn (1, 2)