Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
whenever (not comparable)
- At whatever time.
- Visit whenever you want to.
- (Ireland, US, colloquial) When.
- Whenever you get into town, come by and see me.
- Every time.
- Whenever he has a pair of aces, his eyelids twitch.
at whatever time
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked