Simplified from 倅 (卒 → 卆).
伜 (radical 9 人+4, 6 strokes, cangjie input 人大弓十 (OKNJ), composition ⿰亻卆)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 96, character 12
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 462
- Dae Jaweon: page 204, character 13
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 1, page 124, character 17
- Unihan data for U+4F1C
|For pronunciation and definitions of 伜 – see 倅 (“deputy, vice-”).
(This character, 伜, is the second-round simplified and variant form of 倅.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
伜 (hiragana せがれ, rōmaji segare)
- one's own son
伜 • (sa, chol) (hangeul 사, 촐, revised s, chol, McCune-Reischauer s, ch'ol)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text