壱 (radical 33, 士+4, 7 strokes, cangjie input 土月心 (GBP), four-corner 40712, composition ⿳士冖匕)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 243, character 4
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 5647
- Dae Jaweon: page 483, character 8
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 1, page 428, character 2
- Unihan data for U+58F1
Found in Zhongwen Da Cidian 《中文大辭典》, a dictionary published in Taiwan from 1962 to 1968 that is based on the Japanese Dai Kan-Wa Jiten.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 壱 – see 壹 (“faithful; committed; one, variant of”).|
(This character, 壱, is a variant form of 壹.)
Simplified from 壹 (豆 → 匕) in the 1946 Tōyō kanji list.
(common “Jōyō” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 壹)
- number one (used in legal documents)