椉 (radical 75, 木+8, 12 strokes, cangjie input 卜弓手木 (YNQD), four-corner 00904, composition ⿱亠桀)
- 乘 (Orthodox form in modern Chinese)
- 乗 (Japanese shinjitai of 乘)
- KangXi: page 536, character 3
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 15016
- Dae Jaweon: page 923, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1237, character 2
- Unihan data for U+6909
Pictogram (象形): 亠 + 舛 (“feet”) + 木 (“tree”) – climbing a tree.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 椉 – see 乘 (“to ascend; to go up; to mount; to ride; etc.”).|
(This character, 椉, is a variant form of 乘.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- Alternative form of 乘.