乗 (radical 4, 丿+8, 9 strokes, cangjie input 竹木廿 (HDT), four-corner 20905, composition ⿻千⿱卄𣎴)
- 乘 (Preferred form in modern Chinese, Kyūjitai form of 乗)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 83, character 8
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 153
- Dae Jaweon: page 166, character 30
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 1, page 39, character 8
- Unihan data for U+4E57
Variant form of 乘 written in clerical script found in the 《魯峻碑陰》 stone tablet of the eastern Han period.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 乗 – see 乘 (“to ascend; to go up; to mount; to ride; etc.”).|
(This character, 乗, is a variant form of 乘.)
(grade 3 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 乘)
乗 • (-jō)
- (mathematics) power
- San no san jō wa ni jū nana de aru.
- Three to the third power is 27.
乗 (eumhun 탈 승 (tal seung))
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text