礻 (radical 113 示+0, 4 strokes, cangjie input 戈火 (IF), four-corner 30203)
- Kangxi radical #113, ⽰
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 839, character 20
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 24625
- Dae Jaweon: page 1256, character 27
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 4, page 2385, character 1
- Unihan data for U+793B
Note: Only used as a component in a character.
- Left radical form of 示 (示字旁, shìzìpáng)
Not to be confused with 衤, which is the left radical form of 衣.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- The left "show" radical, called 示偏 (shimesuhen).
礻 (kì, tự)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text