穪 (radical 115, 禾+14, 19 strokes, cangjie input 竹木一火月 (HDMFB), composition ⿰禾爾)
- KangXi: page 861, character 15
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 25345
- Dae Jaweon: page 1287, character 22
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2636, character 12
- Unihan data for U+7A6A
- Etymology 1
- Corrupted from 稱.
- Etymology 2
- Corrupted from 𥞻.
|For pronunciation and definitions of 穪 – see 稱 (“to weigh; to call; to name; etc.”).|
(This character, 穪, is a variant form of 稱.)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 穪 – see 苾 (“fragrance”).|
(This character, 穪, is a variant form of 苾.)
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text