贀 (radical 154 貝+11, 18 strokes, cangjie input 尸水月山金 (SEBUC) or X尸水月山 (XSEBU), four-corner 77806, composition ⿱殹貝)
- KangXi: page 1211, character 36
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 36898
- Dae Jaweon: page 1677, character 29
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 3656, character 12
- Unihan data for U+8D00
Note: The zero initial /∅-/ is commonly pronounced with a ng-initial /ŋ-/ in some varieties of Cantonese, including Hong Kong Cantonese.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text