医 (radical 23 匸+5, 7 strokes, cangjie input 尸人大 (SOK), composition ⿷匚矢)
- 殹, 悘, 𢟇, 𤻢, 𥏏, 𦑄, 𨯍, 𫑝, 𫧕, 𬙟, 𭬢, 𮡟
Ideogrammic compound (會意): 匸 (“that which hides; that which stores”) + 矢 (“arrow”).
Note: The zero initial /∅-/ is commonly pronounced with a ng-initial /ŋ-/ in some varieties of Cantonese, including Hong Kong Cantonese.
- † a tool for storing a bow and crossbow
Simplified from 醫 (elimination of 殳 and 酉).
(grade 3 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 醫)
- medicine, the healing arts
医 (hiragana い, rōmaji i)
- medicine (vocation), healing, doctor, cure
医 • (ye, ui) (hangeul 예, 의, revised ye, ui, McCune-Reischauer ye, ŭi)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text