Japanese shinjitai. Simplified from 釀 (襄 → 㐮).
醸 (radical 164 酉+13, 20 strokes, cangjie input 一田卜金女 (MWYCV), composition ⿰酉㐮)
- brew, ferment
- to stuff
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 1288, character 18
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 40064
- Dae Jaweon: page 1789, character 32
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 6, page 3601, character 8
- Unihan data for U+91B8
|For pronunciation and definitions of 醸 – see 釀 (“to brew; to ferment; to make honey; etc.”).
(This character, 醸, is a variant form of 釀.)
(common “Jōyō” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 釀)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text