Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ca"
- Phendem lesqe te ʒal mança anθ-o fòro.
- I told him to go with me in the town.
- like, -like, -ly; -ish; as if, as though; in the way of
- Used to form adverbs from nouns and adjectives.
- -ish: Used to form languages from a demonym/nationality.
- -ian, -ese: Used to form languages from the name of a country or region.
- It's used when the nationality word's last vowel is one of "a", "ı", "o" or "u" and the last consonant is one of "f", "s", "t", "k", "ç", "ş", "h", or "p"
- It can become -ce, -ca, -çe according to the last vowel and the last consonant of the word.