Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ca"
- Phendem lesqe te ʒal mança anθ-o fòro.
- I told him to go with me in the town.
- like, -like, -ly; -ish; as if, as though; in the way of
- Used to form adverbs from nouns and adjectives.
- -ish: Used to form languages from a demonym/nationality.
- -ian, -ese: Used to form languages from the name of a country or region.
- It is used when the nationality word's last vowel is "a", "ı", "o" or "u" and the last consonant is "ç", "f", "h", "k", "p", "s", "ş" or "t".
- It can become -ce, -ca, -çe according to the last vowel and the last consonant of the word.