Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Romani lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Romani adjectives: Romani terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Romani adverbs: Romani terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Romani conjunctions: Romani terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Romani determiners: Romani terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Romani interjections: Romani terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Romani morphemes: Romani word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Romani multiword terms: Romani lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Romani nouns: Romani terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Romani numerals: Romani terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Romani particles: Romani terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Romani phrases: Romani groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Romani postpositions: Romani adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Romani prepositions: Romani adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Romani pronouns: Romani terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Romani verbs: Romani terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 15 subcategories, out of 15 total.
- Romani conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- Romani determiners (2 c, 5 e)
- Romani interjections (0 c, 4 e)
- Romani verbs (6 c, 96 e)
Pages in category "Romani lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 830 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- baro paji
- baro pani
- butyi kerel