Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Romani lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Romani adjectives: Romani terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Romani adverbs: Romani terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Romani conjunctions: Romani terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Romani determiners: Romani terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of following noun.
- Category:Romani morphemes: Romani word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Romani nouns: Romani terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Romani numerals: Romani terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Romani phrases: Romani groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Romani postpositions: Romani adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Romani prepositions: Romani adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Romani pronouns: Romani terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Romani proper nouns: Romani nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Romani verbs: Romani terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 13 subcategories, out of 13 total.
- ► Romani conjunctions (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Romani determiners (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Romani morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Romani verbs (4 c, 77 e)
Pages in category "Romani lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 516 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)