Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Romani terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Romani noun forms: Romani nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Romani animate nouns: Romani nouns that refer to humans or animals.
- Category:Romani compound nouns: Romani nouns composed of two or more stems.
- Category:Romani diminutive nouns: Romani nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Romani nouns by gender: Romani nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Romani inanimate nouns: Romani nouns that refer to inanimate objects (not humans or animals).
- Category:Romani nouns with other-gender equivalents: Romani nouns that refer to gendered concepts (e.g. actor vs. actress, king vs. queen) and have corresponding other-gender equivalent terms.
- Category:Romani proper nouns: Romani nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- Romani noun forms (1 c, 70 e)
- Romani animate nouns (0 c, 19 e)
- Romani compound nouns (0 c, 1 e)
- Romani diminutive nouns (0 c, 3 e)
- Romani nouns by gender (4 c, 0 e)
- Romani inanimate nouns (0 c, 11 e)
- Romani nouns with other-gender equivalents (1 c, 0 e)
- Romani proper nouns (2 c, 20 e)
Pages in category "Romani nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 436 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)