Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (international standards, historical) ISO 4217 currency code for the former Angolan kwanza reajustado; a currency used from 1995 to 1999.
- AoR (area of responsibility)
AOR (countable and uncountable, plural AORs)
- Initialism of address of record.
- (music, radio format, US, uncountable) Initialism of album-oriented radio.
- 1990 January 2, Robert Christgau, “1980–1989: Rockism Faces the World”, in The Village Voice:
- MTV is a singles medium, as is the hottest (warmest?) new radio strategy God help us, “adult contemporary”; even AOR devotes the contemporary portion of its programming to putative singles.
- (music, uncountable) Initialism of album-oriented rock.
- (music, uncountable) Initialism of adult-oriented rock.
- (US, military, nautical) Initialism of auxiliary replenishment oiler.
- (US, military) Initialism of area of responsibility.
AOR pl (plural only)
- (syntax) Initialism of adjective ordering restrictions.
AOR m pl (plural only)
- OAR (IOC country code)
- Translingual lemmas
- Translingual symbols
- Translingual terms with historical senses
- ISO 4217
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English uncountable nouns
- English countable nouns
- English initialisms
- American English
- English terms with quotations
- English prepositional phrases
- English terms with usage examples
- English pluralia tantum
- French lemmas
- French proper nouns
- French pluralia tantum
- French masculine nouns
- French abbreviations