Americana pl (plural only)
- All things peculiar to the United States' culture and people, anything that is a symbol of American life.
- 2017 January 12, Jesse Hassenger, “A literal monster truck is far from the stupidest thing about Monster Trucks”, in The Onion AV Club:
- Recycling Americana through predigested pop culture makes Monster Trucks seem indebted to Amblin movies of the ’80s, by way of the boy-and-his-car riff on those same movies Michael Bay half-assedly performed in the first Transformers.
- (music) An amalgam of roots musics formed by the confluence of the shared and varied traditions that make up the American musical ethos; specifically those sounds that are merged from folk, country, blues, rhythm and blues, rock and roll and other external influential styles.
- Americana (municipality of the state of São Paulo, Brazil)