Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A city in Somerset, England, famous for its baths fed by a hot spring.
- A city, the county seat of Sagadahoc County, Maine; named for the city in England.
- A town and mineral spring in Saint Thomas parish, Jamaica; named for the city in England.
- A town in New Hampshire; named for William Pulteney, 1st Earl of Bath.
- A town and village, the county seat of Steuben County, New York.
- A town in North Carolina.
- A town in Ohio.
- A borough of Pennsylvania; named for the city in England.
- A village in Illinois.
- A village in the Netherlands.
- A village in New Brunswick.
- An unincorporated community in Indiana.
City in England
- (rare, nonstandard, usually in the phrase ‘Bath Party’) Alternative form of
The Arabic word has two syllables. The spelling Bath and the pronunciation with only one syllable are inconsistent with the original Arabic.