- A city in Somerset, England, famous for its baths fed by a hot spring.
- A village in Illinois
- An unincorporated town in Indiana
- A town and mineral spring in Jamaica
- A city in Maine, and the county seat of Sagadahoc County.
- A village in the Netherlands
- A village in New Brunswick
- A town in New Hampshire
- A town and village in New York, and county seat of Steuben County.
- A town in North Carolina
- A borough in Pennsylvania
Terms derived from Bath
City in England
Transliteration of Arabic
- (rare, nonstandard, usually in the phrase ‘Bath Party’) A secular Arab nationalist political party present in several countries in the Middle East, most prominently Iraq and Syria.
The Arabic word has two syllables. The spelling Bath and the pronunciation with only one syllable are inconsistent with the original Arabic.