Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- A city in Somerset, England, famous for its baths fed by a hot spring.
- A village in Illinois
- An unincorporated town in Indiana
- A town and mineral spring in Jamaica
- A city in Maine
- A village in the Netherlands
- A village in New Brunswick
- A town in New Hampshire
- A town in New York
- A town in North Carolina
- A borough in Pennsylvania
Transliteration of Arabic
- (rare, nonstandard, usually in the phrase ‘Bath Party’) A secular Arab nationalist political party present in several countries in the Middle East, most prominently Iraq and Syria.
The Arabic word has two syllables. The spelling Bath and the pronunciation with only one syllable are inconsistent with the original Arabic.