Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A habitational surname, from Old English.
- A male given name transferred from the surname.
- An English barony.
- A town and civil parish with a town council in Stroud district, Gloucestershire, England (OS grid ref SP6899).
- A number of places in the United States:
- A city in Alameda County, California.
- A neighbourhood of Denver, Colorado.
- A village in Cook County, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.
- A suburban city in St. Louis County, Missouri.
- A township in Ocean County, New Jersey.
- A village in Cumberland, Providence County, Rhode Island.
- An unincorporated community in Albemarle County, Virginia.
- An unincorporated community in Berkeley County, West Virginia.
- The University of California, Berkeley metonym.
- A community in Chatsworth, Grey County, Ontario, Canada.
- A suburb of Wollongong, New South Wales, Australia.