Jump to navigation Jump to search
Named Boxers by the West, since their official title was "The Fist of Righteous Harmony" and their symbol was a clenched fist.
Boxer (plural Boxers)
- (historical) A Chinese anti-imperial and anti-foreigner rebel of the early 1900s.
participant in the Boxer Rebellion
- A surname.
Boxer m (strong, genitive Boxers, plural Boxer, feminine Boxerin)
- Synonym: Faustkämpfer
Declension of Boxer [masculine, strong]
- English lemmas
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- English terms with historical senses
- English proper nouns
- English surnames
- German terms suffixed with -er
- German 2-syllable words
- German terms with IPA pronunciation
- German terms with audio links
- German lemmas
- German nouns
- German masculine nouns
- English surnames from common nouns