Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ci"
CI (plural CIs)
- Initialism of corporate identity: Specific design of a company, to be applied in all public appearances to be clearly distinguishable from its competitors
- (law enforcement) Initialism of confidential informant.
- Initialism of cooperating individual.
- Initialism of civil infraction.
- (law enforcement) Initialism of chief inspector, a rank used in Commonwealth police forces
- (baseball) Initialism of corner infielder.
- Initialism of contextual inquiry.
- (software engineering) Initialism of continuous integration.
- (espionage) Initialism of counterintelligence.
CI m (plural CIs)
- Initialism of circuito integrado.
- Coahuila (Mexican state)