Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ci"
- Corporate identity: Specific design of a company, to be applied in all public appearances to be clearly distinguishable from its competitors
- (law enforcement) confidential informant
- Cooperating Individual
- Civil Infraction
- (law enforcement) chief inspector, a rank used in Commonwealth police forces
- (baseball) corner infielder
CI m (plural CIs)
- Initialism of circuito integrado.
- Coahuila (Mexican state)