Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» All languages » Armenian language
This is the main category of the Armenian language.
Information about Armenian:
- Category:Armenian lemmas: Armenian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:hy:All topics: Armenian terms organized by topic, such as "Animals" or "Chemistry".
- Category:Armenian appendices: Pages containing additional information about Armenian.
- Category:Armenian entry maintenance: Armenian entries, or entries in other languages containing Armenian terms, that are being tracked for attention and improvement by editors.
- Category:Armenian names: Armenian terms that are used to refer to specific individuals or groups.
- Category:Armenian phrases: Armenian groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Regional Armenian: Armenian terms used in specific regions or dialects.
- Category:Armenian symbols: Armenian written signs.
- Category:Armenian templates: Armenian templates, containing reusable wiki code that help with creating and managing entries.
- Category:Armenian terms by etymology: Armenian terms categorized by their etymologies.
- Category:Armenian terms by usage: Armenian terms categorized by the manner and context in which they are used by speakers.
- Category:Terms derived from Armenian: Categories with terms derived from Armenian in various specific languages.
- Category:User hy: Wiktionary users categorized by fluency levels in Armenian.
This category has the following 22 subcategories, out of 22 total.
- ► Armenian lemmas (12 c, 9961 e)
- ► Armenian entry maintenance (10 c, 1 e)
- ► Armenian figures of speech (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Armenian modules (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Armenian phrases (1 c, 26 e)
- ► Regional Armenian (20 c, 0 e)
- ► Armenian shortenings (3 c, 0 e)
- ► Armenian reformed orthography spellings in 1922–1940 (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Armenian traditional orthography spellings (0 c, 17 e)
- ► Armenian symbols (2 c, 2 e)