Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: armenian
- (abbreviation): Arm.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Armenia, the Armenian people, the Armenian language, or the Armenian alphabet.
Terms derived from Armenian
of, from, or pertaining to Armenia, Armenians, the language or alphabet
Armenian (plural Armenians)
- The language of Armenia and the Armenian people, whose older stages are Old Armenian and Middle Armenian.
- A branch of Indo-European languages, which includes the various stages of the Armenian language.
- Graeco-Armenian, Helleno-Armenian
- Old Armenian, Classical Armenian, Liturgical Armenian
- Middle Armenian
- Eastern Armenian, Western Armenian
- Wiktionary's coverage of Armenian terms
- Appendix:Armenian Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Armenian
- Appendix:Armenian script
- Armenian language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Armenian people on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Armenian edition of Wiktionary
- ISO 639-1 code hy, ISO 639-3 code hye
- Ethnologue entry for Armenian, hy
- Genitive singular form of Armenia.