Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: armenian
- (abbreviation): Arm.
- Of, from, or pertaining to Armenia, the Armenian people, the Armenian language, or the Armenian alphabet.
Terms derived from Armenian
of, from, or pertaining to Armenia, Armenians, the language or alphabet
- (countable) A person from Armenia or of Armenian descent.
- (uncountable) The language of Armenia and the Armenian people, whose older stages are Old Armenian and Middle Armenian.
- (uncountable) A branch of Indo-European languages, which includes the various stages of the Armenian language.
- Graeco-Armenian, Helleno-Armenian
- Old Armenian, Classical Armenian, Liturgical Armenian
- Middle Armenian
- Eastern Armenian, Western Armenian
- Wiktionary's coverage of Armenian terms
- Appendix:Armenian Swadesh list for a Swadesh list of basic vocabulary words in Armenian
- Appendix:Armenian script
- Armenian language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Armenian people on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- Armenian edition of Wiktionary
- ISO 639-1 code hy, ISO 639-3 code hye
- Ethnologue entry for Armenian, hy
- Genitive singular form of Armenia.