Category:French terms derived from Russian
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » French » Terms by etymology » Terms derived from other languages » Indo-European languages » Balto-Slavic languages » Slavic languages » East Slavic languages » Russian
French terms that originate from Russian.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
- French female given names from Russian (0 c, 2 e)
- French given names from Russian (2 c, 0 e)
- French male given names from Russian (0 c, 1 e)
- French surnames from Russian (0 c, 23 e)
- French terms borrowed from Russian (2 c, 93 e)
Pages in category "French terms derived from Russian"
The following 137 pages are in this category, out of 137 total.