Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Hunsrik terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Hunsrik noun forms: Hunsrik nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Hunsrik diminutive nouns: Hunsrik nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Hunsrik nouns by gender: Hunsrik nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Hunsrik pluralia tantum: Hunsrik nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Hunsrik proper nouns: Hunsrik nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Hunsrik uncountable nouns: Hunsrik nouns that indicate qualities, ideas, unbounded mass or other abstract concepts that cannot be quantified directly by numerals.
|Top – A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Z Ä Ë|
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Hunsrik nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 904 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)