Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Kalmyk lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kalmyk adjectives: Kalmyk terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kalmyk morphemes: Kalmyk word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Kalmyk nouns: Kalmyk terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kalmyk numerals: Kalmyk terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kalmyk pronouns: Kalmyk terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kalmyk proper nouns: Kalmyk nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Kalmyk verbs: Kalmyk terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
Pages in category "Kalmyk lemmas"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.