Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Kholosi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Kholosi adjectives: Kholosi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Kholosi adverbs: Kholosi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Kholosi morphemes: Kholosi word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Kholosi multiword terms: Kholosi lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Kholosi nouns: Kholosi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Kholosi numerals: Kholosi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Kholosi postpositions: Kholosi adpositions that are placed after their objects.
- Category:Kholosi pronouns: Kholosi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Kholosi verbs: Kholosi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
Pages in category "Kholosi lemmas"
The following 93 pages are in this category, out of 93 total.