Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
» Ngarrindjeri language » Lemmas
- Category:Ngarrindjeri adjectives: Ngarrindjeri terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Ngarrindjeri adverbs: Ngarrindjeri terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ngarrindjeri interjections: Ngarrindjeri terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Ngarrindjeri morphemes: Ngarrindjeri word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Ngarrindjeri nouns: Ngarrindjeri terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ngarrindjeri numerals: Ngarrindjeri terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Ngarrindjeri pronouns: Ngarrindjeri terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Ngarrindjeri verbs: Ngarrindjeri terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 8 subcategories, out of 8 total.
- ► Ngarrindjeri interjections (0 c, 4 e)
- ► Ngarrindjeri morphemes (1 c, 0 e)
- ► Ngarrindjeri pronouns (0 c, 8 e)
- ► Ngarrindjeri verbs (1 c, 16 e)
Pages in category "Ngarrindjeri lemmas"
The following 146 pages are in this category, out of 146 total.